St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray - The Best Self Tanner on the MarketCategory: Primary Menu Product Reviews
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray Review
If you’re looking for a self tanner to give you a nice, just off the beach glow without the orange color this is the best self tanner that I have found on the market – St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray. (Click Here to purchase) I have tried many self tanners over the years, especially after I gave up using tanning beds. In the winter I get extremely pale and not only does it make me look a bit sickly, I feel so much healthier looking when I have a bit of a bronze glow (doesn’t everyone?!). The problem was that so many self tanners made me look orange, smelled like medicine and left either my hands or my bathroom covered in a mess. I have bought some drug store brands as well as some expensive department store cosmetics counter self tanners so I have given myself some time before deciding on which was my favorite. I tried St. Tropez about five years ago and always found it was the best one. Years ago I used to use it on photo shoots as a way to get a nice self-tan glow without having to bake in a tanning bed. It photographed really well and it didn’t smell like alcohol or that unflattering self tanner smell. Back then it was in a pump form and was a bit messy, but last year when I saw their new packaging in Sephora I was so excited! Now it comes in a aerosol mist/spray that is a lot less messy to apply and gives a very even finish!
Some great things that I love about this product:
1. It smells good, no wait – great! It has a light smell that is more of a tropical, fresh scent and not a medicine cabinet smell like most self tanners
2. It applies evenly without blotching. You just spray it on and rub it lightly with your hands and that is it. It doesn’t leave areas darker than others, and I’m not sure how it magically does that, but it does. It really is goof proof!
3. It doesn’t make you orange! It is a nice bronze color and it can be as dark or as light as you like. One layer or one coat is good for a nice healthy glow, or you can let it dry and go over your body again for a darker color.
4. It doesn’t stain your hands or clothes. Even if you go to bed 15 minutes after you apply it you won’t find it all over your sheets or pillow case. It literally dries in minutes.
5. As it fades it doesn’t get blotching or flaky – it will slowly fade and you won’t even notice it.
6. A can of this will last you a long time. I use this maybe 1 time every week or every two weeks. I bought mine about 6 months ago and am just now reordering it on Amazon.
7. This is the best self tanner I have found for color on my face. In the summer, even when I go to the beach, I don’t tan my face so I use this after and then my face and body match.
8. It doesn’t streak or run. It’s a soft mist, not a jet stream so there is no streaking or dripping of the product all over your body.
Infused with conditioning aloe vera
Innovative Aromaguard? fragrance technology eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70%
Beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance
The price? Around $30 which isn’t bad at all considering a self tan at your local tanning salon (which never comes out well anyway) is around this price. This can will last you much longer than that one tanning salon visit.
I highly recommend this product and won’t use any other self tanners. I choose to use this now over any fake tanning bed and use it in the summer on my face or when I need a tan/bronze touch up. I guarantee when you try this you will love it too!
Dimethyl Ether, Water, Alcohol Denat, Dihydroxyacetone, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Erythrulose, Sodium PCA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Tocopheryl acetate (Vit E), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl, Ianone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Red 4 (Cl 147oo), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Blue 1 (Cl 42090).