Getting out of the house on time while still making a decently healthy and nutritious breakfast is always a challenge. I am always going a mile a minute in the morning so I have to be able to make something quick that I can also eat on the go if I need to. Recently since I have not been able to list heavy (an injury I have been dealing with for the last 2 months with inflammation and pain in my sternum and rib cage) I keep my morning meal consistent. I am a huge fan of Ezekiel bread, which many p ...
- TAGS: Coffee protein | Ladies Style Life
- Thayer Rose Petal Witch Hazel - Great Natural Toner to Remove Oil and Makeup
- This week’s Meal Prep Menu: lean turkey meatballs and chicken sausage bake
- Hard Water and Break Outs - can your water be causing acne and bad hair?
- Healthy and Hearty Homemade Chili - Game Day and Office Lunch
- Satin Strands 22″ Hair Extensions by Sally Beauty Supply - review
- Almond & Cinnamon Oil Organic Hair Mask by Old Wives Tail - Review
- Tints of Nature Semi-Permanent Natural Hair Color
- Influenster Vitality Vox Box Arrives - samples for bloggers and product reviews
- Lean Turkey Burger for a high protein, healthy, quick meal
- Strawberry & Banana Whey Tech Pro 24 Nutribullet Protein Shake